Ron Friedman, PhD
The Best Place to Work: The Art and Science of Creating an Extraordinary Workplace
Julie Ann Overcash
VICE PRESIDENT, GLOBAL TOTAL REWARDS
PARTICIPATE IN LEARNING AND NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- Network and benchmarking with your peers and other internal-facing human resources, benefits and wellness professionals on "Employers Only Day."
- Join breakout sessions and learn how employers are: driving the five dimensions of well-being; linking well-being to business performance; and promoting employee productivity and performance through innovative leave policies and the built environment.
- Engage in plenary sessions focusing on inspirational and tactical ways employers can create a culture of well-being and leverage "big" data to drive personalized, engaging programs.
- Attend the Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles® reception and awards dinner.
TEST DRIVE INNOVATIONS IN THE DISCOVERY HALL
Gain hands-on information about best-in-class strategies to create a healthy workplace in the reimagined exhibit space, Discovery Hall:
- Test drive the latest health and well-being programs.
- Experience ways to improve the built environment through interactive displays.
- Network with your peers, while identifying new solutions for your organization.
Overall Conference Rating
98% of 2015 Attendees Would Consider Attending Again in 2016
“I see this annual conference as the one ‘must attend’ conference
for the quality of the content, the breadth of what is covered, and the
excellent examples of good health management strategic programs
by great organizations”